Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Interview with Devona Wise

> what is the name of your site?
> The name of my site will be bandmatez!
>
> What will be your hopeful end result?
> I hope to have a small local website that people of the arts can
> join to promote themselves
>
> What will be your most important part of the project?
> The most important part is building the website, which is the main
> component of my project.
>
>
> Do you want to get your website known? If so, How will you get your
> website known to the public?
> I would love to get my website known because my website is
> mainly for the public. I plan to advertise by putting the website on
> my blog and hopefully ,if i can figure out how, instant message invites
> to internet users.
>
> Why is this project important to you?
> Mainly because I am a very artsy person and I believe creating a
> website for those in the arts to be connected with similar interests
> is important.
>

No comments: